Gout is a metabolic disorder which is caused by excessive uric acid accumulation in the feet. It is followed by severe pain attacks and deposition of chalkstones. The non-proper metabolism of uric acid can cause swelling and stiffness. Some people experience severe pain and swelling almost instantly. It is caused by overloading of uric acid which happens once the body fails to get rid of the waste properly. It sometimes occurs because of excessive uric acid production. Almost every person who experience gout struggles with high uric acid levels.
It is known as hyperuricemia and only a low percent of people with this issue may develop gout. Improper function of the kidneys involves unsuccessful uric acid elimination. This is when the crystallization takes place and the little crystals tend to accumulate around the joint and cause joint inflammation.
You can eliminate the uric acid in several ways and it will bring you many health benefits and improvement of the overall condition. Involve some lifestyle and dietary changes in your life and it will be the initial phase of the healing process. Increase the consumption of organic and fresh vegetables and fruits. Consume more sea food and lean meat. Avoid processed sugars, alcohol and food rich in saturated fats.
Increase the intake of water as it plays important role in eliminating toxins and water waste. Consume fruit infused water, sugar-free juices (natural) and herbal teas.
Here are some of the best tonics in the case of gout:
1. The baking soda is great candidate when it comes to getting rid of uric acid. Stir ½ tsp. of baking soda in cup of water and consume it on a daily basis. Add a whole tsp. if you’re dealing with sudden gout attack.
2. The lemon water makes an alkaline environment and helps in the prevention of many health issues like gout. It affects the uric acid crystals creation. You can juice ½ of a lemon and add it to 20 milliliters of warm water and consume it every morning on an empty stomach.
3. ACV (apple cider vinegar) has the same effects as the lemon water and it stimulates the uric acid elimination from the body. Just stir 1 tbs. of ACV to 200 milliliters of water and consume it before the meals. It is great for preventing and treating gout.
4. The turmeric is high in curcumin and it provides great anti-inflammatory effect and has important role in the rental protection.
5. The bromelain which is contained in pineapple gives anti-inflammatory boost and it provides analgesic effect.
6. The flax seeds are loaded with great health benefits and they are amazing in the uric acid reduction.
Enjoy your life without stress because the stress affects the health. You can get this from implementing some physical activities and routines.